A little scenario that I think you all will love

Discuss and display your Titanic models here.

A little scenario that I think you all will love

Postby TitanicNut86 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 am

What if you were to wake up; and you find that your once dark room has been suddenly illuminated by the following:

1. Titanic Model (Pre-disaster version)
1. Titanic (Wreck)
1. Olympic Model (Passenger ship version)
1. Olympic Model (War Troop Transport version)
1. Britannic Model (War Hospital ship version)
1. Britannic Model (Passenger ship version)
1. Same scale Model Britannic (Wreck)
1. Gigantic Model (Passenger ship version)
1. Nomadic model (1912 Glory)

Features:
* 1/44 scale
* Fully Light
* Fully Functional
* Radio Controlled (R/C)
? ? ? ? ? ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ? ? ? ?

And here is where things get very sweet..

There is a note saying that all nine of the models are all yours. Plus there is a pretty red bow on all of the ship models fore masts...

You would be able to look into the windows and see some fully furnished cabins and some of their doors would be open. There would also be some corridors behind the cabins and you would also be able to behold a grand stare case in the aft and in the forward of the ships. And all of the external doors would be able to be opened to reveal what would be behind the doors and shut to hide what would be behind the doors.

These ships would all be built in the most accurate way ever known to the right people.

I do look forward to your replies!
TitanicNut86

Re: A little scenerio that I think you all will love

Postby Matuatay » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:36 pm

>>What if you were to wake up; and you find that your once dark room has been suddenly illuminated by the following: <<

I think after a moment of slapping myself in the face to make sure I was truly awake and seeing this, I would probably think to myself "you're gonna need a bigger house." 8-)
Matt.
Matuatay

Postby VW1956 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 pm

And you can have all that. All you got to do is win the lottery tonight and you might have some change out of the £166.000.000. Ken.
VW1956

Postby pat toms » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:16 am

I am well on my way to a scenario of Titanic and Ships Models not really into models until Bob Prior gave me one a long time ago,and Dave Davis,I must thank them both for this gift,and must say that they take pride of place in the front room display cabinet my wife allows me to have them there.
pat toms

Postby VW1956 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 am

Hello Pat. You are indeed a lucky person in that your wife lets you display a Titanic model in your home. When you visit someones home you can see what interests they have by what you see on the bookshelves or things on display. If anyone came here they would have no idea that I was very interested in Titanic. I have to say I am not married but have been with my lovely Sharon for 17 years and I have my own house where I keep about 95% of books and dvd's I have on Titanic. The other 5% that I have here at Sharons home is hidden away most of it under the stairs where the computer is situated. I just had an idea. I will put a couple of Titanic books in with her books and see how long before Sharon notices. I am about halfway through building the Hatchette model but that is in the gym at the other end of the garden. Ken.
VW1956

Postby pat toms » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:21 pm

vw1956 my wife has allowed me to have an office within the garage (integral) to keep me out of the house,but now the office is full up so i have moved the computer into the front room,with printer.I have had to destroy many papers and get rid of many books in order to placate her,the models are still with me,I am very lucky to have these dispensations,but at a price.I am having some new recruits round the house tomorrow,to bolster the Shannon ulster titanic society,we are using the other front room,I will be looking again at a rare painting of titanic,it makes me go googly eyed when i see this rare painting,and will be a chance for me to show off my models,titanic that is.
pat toms

Re: A little scenario that I think you all will love

Postby Atlantic1912 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

TitanicNut86 wrote:What if you were to wake up; and you find that your once dark room has been suddenly illuminated by the following:

1. Titanic (Wreck)

Features:
* 1/44 scale
* Fully Light
* Fully Functional
* Radio Controlled (R/C)

How would these two work? ;)
Atlantic1912

Postby TitanicNut86 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 am

Atlantic1912 wrote:
TitanicNut86 wrote:What if you were to wake up; and you find that your once dark room has been suddenly illuminated by the following:

1. Titanic (Wreck)

Features:
* 1/44 scale
* Fully Light
* Fully Functional
* Radio Controlled (R/C)

How would these two work? ;)

They will not be remote controlled. They are only going to be static models.
Ice is great for drinks but not for people to step on or ships to run over.
latitude 41° 43' 32" North, longitude 49° 56' 49" West.
TitanicNut86

Postby Atlantic1912 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Ok, I was trying to picture how someone could make a model (that floats) of the Titanic wreck since it's in two pieces.

Static models would be interesting.

8-)
Atlantic1912

Postby avaviney » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 am

I agree. static models would be great!
avaviney

Postby SeaTravel » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 am

Would love them!...but they wouldn't fit in my shoe box sized room..I bet even a steerage cabin on Titanic was bigger than my room (live in a shared house for the present...) :oops:
SeaTravel

Postby pat toms » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 am

I have been thinking about a model titanic which could float big enough for one or two people to sit in,and maybe a small engine to drive it,on a lake or sheltered water,no doubt this will happen some time in the future?
pat toms

Postby TitanicNut86 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 am

Um I was implying with Static which is a computer game developers term for something that does not move but stays put. In other words I should say the Wreck models would be Display models and nothing but display models. Perhaps have little models of the Alvin, Nauctile, and Mir submersables on tracks under the Titanic model with lights shining on the models. But other than that. No they're not R/C.

So yeah. Sorry for the confusion and silly thoughts if you are not one for silly thoughts ;) :P
Ice is great for drinks but not for people to step on or ships to run over.
latitude 41° 43' 32" North, longitude 49° 56' 49" West.
TitanicNut86

Return to Titanic Modelling