3rd class passengers

Discuss Titanic Passengers here.

Re: 3rd class passengers

Postby pat toms » Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Mark,Once again some of your art work on display,it is very good and you should do well at it I must look at it again but take longer to look at your Art.Pat
pat toms

Postby lmtitanic » Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi Pat,
Thank you for your kind words about my artworks. I think same.
For your information one poster of mine was on memorial cruise on Balmoral deck.
Thank you.
Regards,
lmtitanic

Postby pat toms » Thu May 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Marko.Just clicked on your websites and could not believe the Quality of them and the U.S. Presidents and Archie Butt the man who was drowned on the Titanic resplendant in his uniform,I recognised most of the Presidents of the U.S.A.As they went sailing by,quite remarkable,and also your comment about where you were born in Serbia,in a little village,I to lived in a little Village in Dorset,it was a house of my Godfather who rented it so that My Grandmother,and my Godfather could go there to escape from the Luftwaffe,and after the war I remember going there,and memories of the Village with a stream and thatched cottages it was called Hilton,in the North Dorset Heights.I really enjoyed your pictures and paintings,and the interest you have in the 3rd class passengers as well. Pat
pat toms

Previous

Return to Titanic Passengers