T-T and Posting

Titanic-Titanic.com Website News.

T-T and Posting

Postby Eric K. Longo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi Andrew :)

I have noticed when I try to post it takes forever, heading to "timed out" - but if I open another window and look I see my comment has posted already. Perhaps others are just not seeing this and giving up? Or? I'm no techie. But is there anything we members can do? I posted Nov 16, and did get a reply. Are people having log-in troubles?

Best wishes,
Eric
Design/concept consultation. Digital images/restoration of prints & transparencies Examples: Chirnside's Olympic Class Liners, Maxtone-Graham's Normandie. Recently: National Building Museum, D.C. (U.S.) & The Segedunum Museum, Wallsend (U.K.).
Eric K. Longo

Re: T-T and Posting

Postby Andrew Clarkson » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 am

Eric K. Longo wrote:Hi Andrew :)

I have noticed when I try to post it takes forever, heading to "timed out" - but if I open another window and look I see my comment has posted already. Perhaps others are just not seeing this and giving up? Or? I'm no techie. But is there anything we members can do? I posted Nov 16, and did get a reply. Are people having log-in troubles?

Best wishes,
Eric

Eric,

I'm not sure about any problems people have experienced posting in here, but I know that sometimes, when I'm sleeping, and you're awake, the host may be backing up.
All the best,
Andrew Clarkson,
Webmaster,
http://www.titanic-titanic.com/index.shtml
Andrew Clarkson
Site Admin

Postby Eric K. Longo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:33 am

Posting must be the problem. Timing out now and not posting at all.

Eric
Design/concept consultation. Digital images/restoration of prints & transparencies Examples: Chirnside's Olympic Class Liners, Maxtone-Graham's Normandie. Recently: National Building Museum, D.C. (U.S.) & The Segedunum Museum, Wallsend (U.K.).
Eric K. Longo

Postby Andrew Clarkson » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 am

Eric K. Longo wrote:Posting must be the problem. Timing out now and not posting at all.

Eric

well this one worked1
All the best,
Andrew Clarkson,
Webmaster,
http://www.titanic-titanic.com/index.shtml
Andrew Clarkson
Site Admin

Return to Website and Forum News