Titanic puzzle.

Discuss Titanic Collectables here.

Titanic puzzle.

Postby VW1956 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello. I have acquired 3 Titanic puzzles over the years but today at a boot sale I bought for just £2 a really nice puzzle showing the scene of a few hours before Titanic's departure from Southampton. Ken.
VW1956

Re: Titanic puzzle.

Postby Eric K. Longo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am

Hi Ken :D

I envy you. I never had the patience to work a puzzle. Maybe you'll show a photo when you complete this one? :)

Best wishes,
Eric
Design/concept consultation. Digital images/restoration of prints & transparencies Examples: Chirnside's Olympic Class Liners, Maxtone-Graham's Normandie. Recently: National Building Museum, D.C. (U.S.) & The Segedunum Museum, Wallsend (U.K.).
Eric K. Longo

Postby VW1956 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello Eric. Hope all is well with you and yours. I will post a picture of the completed puzzle. Ken.
VW1956

Postby Eric K. Longo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 am

Hey :)

I am doing OK - you? I look forward to the pic. I think I'd need to stuck at the south pole or something. Ever build an all white one?

Best wishes,
Eric
Design/concept consultation. Digital images/restoration of prints & transparencies Examples: Chirnside's Olympic Class Liners, Maxtone-Graham's Normandie. Recently: National Building Museum, D.C. (U.S.) & The Segedunum Museum, Wallsend (U.K.).
Eric K. Longo

Return to Titanic Collectables