TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CUMINGS, Mrs Florence Briggs
- Age: 38
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 31st December, 1876
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17599
- Price Of Ticket: £71 5s 8d
- Cabin Number: C-85
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 4
- Location Buried: Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Florence Briggs Cumings managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of Titanic, but John Bradley Cumings was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Florence Briggs Cumings died on 2nd September, 1949, and was buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |