TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HART, Miss Eva Miriam
- Age: 7
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 31st January, 1905
- Place of Residence: Essex, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 13529
- Price Of Ticket: £26 5s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Unknown
Eva Miriam Hart was traveling with her parents Benjamin Hart and Esther Ada Hart. The Hart family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and their destination was Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Eva Miriam Hart died on 14th February, 1996, and she was buried in an unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |