TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - DEAN, Mrs Eva Georgetta
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 18th May, 1879
- Place of Residence: Devon, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2315
- Price Of Ticket: £20 11s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Wichita, Kansas
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 10
- Location Buried: Unknown Location
Eva Georgetta Dean was traveling with her husband, Bertram Frank Dean, and their two children, Bertram Vere Dean and Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean, and the Dean family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Wichita, Kansas.
Eva Georgetta Dean, Bertram Vere Dean and Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean all managed to board lifeboat No. 10, and survived the sinking, but Bertram Frank Dean was lost, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Eva Georgetta Dean died on the 13th September, 1975, and was buried in an unknown location.
- Bertram Frank Dean
- Bertram Vere Dean
- Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean
- Eva Georgetta Dean
- Dean, Georgetta - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |