TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BEANE, Mrs Ethel
- Age: 19
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th November, 1892
- Place of Residence: Norwich, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2908
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: White Haven Memorial Park, Pittsford, Monroe County, New York, U.S.A.
Ethel Beane died on 17th September, 1983, and was buried in White Haven Memorial Park, Pittsford, Monroe County, New York, U.S.A., the same place that her husband, Edward Beane, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |