TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HART, Mrs Esther Ada
- Age: 45
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 13th May, 1863
- Place of Residence: Essex, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 13529
- Price Of Ticket: £26 5s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Unknown
Esther Ada Hart was traveling with her husband Benjamin Hart and their daughter, Eva Miriam Hart. The Hart family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and their destination was Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Esther Ada Hart died on the 7th September, 1928, and she is buried in n unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |