TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - PERSSON, Mr Ernst Ulrik
- Age: 25
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 29th July, 1886
- Place of Residence: Stockholm, Sweden
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 347083
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Indiana Harbor, Indiana
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible B
- Location Buried: Elmwood Cemetery, Hammond, Lake County, Indiana, U.S.A.
Ernst Ulrik Persson was traveling with his sister, Elna Matilda Ström, and his neice, Telma Matilda Ström, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Indiana Harbor, Indiana.
Ernst Ulrik Persson died on the 17th October, 1951, and he was buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Hammond, Lake County, Indiana, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |