TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - DANBOM, Mr Ernst Gilbert
- Age: 34
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th October, 1877
- Place of Residence: Stanton, Iowa
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 347080
- Price Of Ticket: £14 8s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Stanton, Iowa
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 197
- Location Buried: Mamrelund Cemetery, Stanton, Montgomery County, Iowa, U.S.A.
Ernst Gilbert Danbom was traveling with his wife, Anna Sigrid Maria Danbom, and their son, Gilbert Sigvard Emanuel Danbom. The Danbom family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Stanton, Iowa.
Also traveling with the Danbom family was the brother-in-law of Ernst Gilbert Danbom, Anders Johan Andersson and his family, Alfrida Konstantia Brogren Andersson, Sigrid Elisabeth Andersson, Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson, Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson, Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson and Ellis Anna Maria Andersson.
Ernst Gilbert Danbom, Anna Sigrid Maria Danbom, and Gilbert Sigvard Emanuel Danbom were all lost in the sinking, and only the body of Ernst Gilbert Danbom was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |