TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JOHANSSON, Mr Erik
- Age: 22
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 14th October, 1889
- Place of Residence: Frostensmala, Sweden
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 350052
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 11d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: St. Paul, Minnesota
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 156
- Location Buried: Buried at sea
Erik Johansson boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, bound for St. Paul, Minnesota.
Erik Johansson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |