TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - OSTBY, Mr Engelhart Cornelius
- Age: 65
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 12th December, 1847
- Place of Residence: Providence, Rhode Island
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113509
- Price Of Ticket: £61 19s 7d
- Cabin Number: B-30
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Providence, Rhode Island
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 234
- Location Buried: Swan Point Cemetery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
Englehart Cornelius Ostby was traveling with his daughter, Helene Ragnhild Ostby, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Providence, Rhode Island.
Helene Ragnhild Ostby managed to board lifeboat No. 5, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Englehart Cornelius Ostby was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified, and buried in Swan Point Cemetery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A., the same place that his daughter, Helene Ragnhild Ostby, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |