TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - GOLDSMITH, Mrs Emily Alice
- Age: 31
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th August, 1880
- Place of Residence: Kent, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 363291
- Price Of Ticket: £20 10s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Detroit, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Unknown
Emily Alice Goldsmith was traveling with her husband, Frank John Goldsmith, and their son, Frank John William Goldsmith, and the Goldsmith family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Detroit, Michigan.
Frank John Goldsmith, Thomas Leonard Theobald and Alfred George John Rush were all lost in the sinking, however, Emily Alice Goldsmith, Frank John William Goldsmith all managed to board lifeboat Collapsible C and survived.
Emily Alice Goldsmith died on 22nd September, 1955, and the location of her grave is, as yet, unknown.
- Emily Alice Goldsmith
- Frank John Goldsmith
- Frank John William Goldsmith
- Goldsmith, Emily - Death Certificate
- Goldsmith, Frankie - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |