TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - PORTALUPPI, Mr Emilio Ilario Giuseppe
- Age: 31
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th October, 1881
- Place of Residence: Milford, New Hampshire
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: C.A. 34644
- Price Of Ticket: £12 14s 9d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Milford, New Hampshire
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Unknown Location
Emilio Ilario Giuseppe Portaluppi was one of the few survivors picked up by lifeboat No. 14 who actually survived. He had been in the water for over two hours when he was finally picked-up by Harold Godfrey Lowe.
Emilio Ilario Giuseppe Portaluppi died on 18th June, 1874, and was buried in an unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |