TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BOWERMAN, Miss Elsie Edith
- Age: 22
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 18th December, 1889
- Place of Residence: Sussex, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113505
- Price Of Ticket: £55 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-33
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Hastings Cemetery and Crematorium, Hastings, East Sussex, England
Elsie Edith Bowerman was traveling with her mother, Edith Martha Bowerman Chibnall, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912. Edith Martha Bowerman Chibnall was bound for Cleveland, Ohio, whilst Elsie Edith Bowerman was bound for New York City, New York.
Elsie Edith Bowerman died on 18th October, 1978 of a coronary thrombosis, and she was buried in Hastings Cemetery and Crematorium, Hastings, East Sussex, England.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |