TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - TAYLOR, Mr Elmer Zebley
- Age: 48
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 13th March, 1864
- Place of Residence: London, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 19996
- Price Of Ticket: £52 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: C-126
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: East Orange, New Jersey
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Saint Peter's Cemetery, Smyrna, Kent County, Delaware, U.S.A.
EZT died on the 20th May, 1949, and he was buried in Saint Peter's Cemetery, Smyrna, Kent County, Delaware, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Juliet Cummings Taylor, is also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |