TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BIRD, Miss Ellen
- Age: 31
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th April, 1881
- Place of Residence: Norfolk, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17483
- Price Of Ticket: £221 15s 7d
- Cabin Number: C-97
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Acushnet Cemetery, Acushnet, Bristol County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Ellen Bird managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking of Titanic, but Isidor Straus, Rosalie Ida Straus and John Farthing were all lost in the sinking and only the body of Isidor Straus was recovered and identified.
Ellen Bird died on 11th September, 1949, and was buried in Acushnet Cemetery, Acushnet, Bristol County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |