TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BARBER, Miss Ellen "Nellie"
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1886
- Place of Residence: Stafford, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 19877
- Price Of Ticket: £78 17s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Chicago, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried:
Ellen Barber managed to board lifeboat No. 6, along with Julia Florence Cavendish, and they both survived the sinking. Tyrell William Cavendish did not survive the sinking, but his body was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |