TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BURNS, Miss Elizabeth Margaret
- Age: 41
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th December, 1870
- Place of Residence: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 16966
- Price Of Ticket: £134 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-40
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, East Orange, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Elizabeth Margaret Burns was part of the Spedden family entourage, being employed as Robert Douglas Spedden's nurse, and she boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tuxedo Park, New York.
Frederick Oakley Spedden, Margaretta Corning Spedden , Robert Douglas Spedden, Helen Alice Wilson, and Elizabeth Margaret Burns all managed to board lifeboat No. 3, and all of the members of the Spedden entourage survived the sinking.
Elizabeth Margaret Burns died on the 29th May, 1921, and was buried in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, East Orange, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Elizabeth Margaret Burns
- Frederick Oakley Spedden
- Margaretta Corning Spedden
- Robert Douglas Spedden
- Helen Alice Wilson
- Burns, Elizabeth - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |