TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - LINES, Mrs Elizabeth Lindsey
- Age: 50
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 15th June, 1861
- Place of Residence: Paris, France
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17592
- Price Of Ticket: £39 8s 0d
- Cabin Number: D-28
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Hanover, New Hampshire
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 9
- Location Buried: Pine Grove Cemetery, Topsfield, Essex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Elizabeth Lindsey Lines died on the 17th December, 1942, and she was buried in Pine Grove Cemetery, Topsfield, Essex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |