TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - ROTHSCHILD, Mrs Elizabeth Jane Anne
- Age: 53
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 10th February, 1858
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17603
- Price Of Ticket: £59 8s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Saint Marys Cemetery, Watkins Glen, Schuyler County, New York, U.S.A.
Elizabeth Jane Anne Rothschild was traveling with her husband, Martin Rothschild, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Martin Rothschild was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered, but Elizabeth Jane Anne Rothschild managed to board lifeboat No. 6, and survived, along with their Pomeranian dog.
EJAR died on the 29th October, 1943, and she was buried in Saint Marys Cemetery, Watkins Glen, Schuyler County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |