TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - DEAN, Miss Elizabeth Gladys Millvina
- Age: 9 weeks
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd February, 1912
- Place of Residence: Devon, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2315
- Price Of Ticket: £20 11s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Wichita, Kansas
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 10
- Location Buried: Cremated
Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean was traveling with her parents, Bertram Frank Dean and Eva Georgetta Dean, together with her brother, Bertram Vere Dean, and the Dean family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Wichita, Kansas.
Eva Georgetta Dean, Bertram Vere Dean and Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean all managed to board lifeboat No. 10, and survived the sinking, but Bertram Frank Dean was lost, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean died on 31st May, 2009, and her ashes were scattered at sea in the location of Titanic's departure. She was the last survivor after the death of Barbara Joyce West in 2007.
- Bertram Frank Dean
- Bertram Vere Dean
- Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean
- Eva Georgetta Dean
- Dean, Georgetta - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |