TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - MELLINGER, Mrs Elizabeth Anne
- Age: 41
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1st June, 1870
- Place of Residence: Surrey, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 250644
- Price Of Ticket: £19 10s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14/No. 12
- Location Buried: Ridgeway Memorial Cemetery, Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
Elizabeth Anne Mellinger was traveling with her daughter, Madeleine Violet Mellinger, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Elizabeth Anne Mellinger died on the 4th January, 1962, and she was buried in Ridgeway Memorial Cemetery, Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |