TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - HAKKARAINEN, Mrs Elin Matilda
- Age: 28
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 20th March, 1888
- Place of Residence: Helsinki, Finland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3101279
- Price Of Ticket: £15 17s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Monessen, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Unknown Location
Elin Matilda Hakkarainen was traveling with her new husband, Pekka Pietari Hakkarainen, and they both boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Monessen, Pennsylvania.
Elin Matilda Hakkarainen died on the 2nd January, 1957, and was buried in an unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |