TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JUSSILA, Mr Eiriik
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1880
- Place of Residence: Helsinki, Finland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3101286
- Price Of Ticket: £7 18s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Monessen, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried:
Eiriik Jussila boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Monessen, Pennsylvania.
Eiriik Jussila managed to board lifeboat No. 15, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |