TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WEST, Mr Edwy Arthur
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1876
- Place of Residence: Bournemouth, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 34651
- Price Of Ticket: £27 15s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Gainesville, Florida
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Edwy Arthur West was traveling with his wife, Ada Mary West, and their two daughters, Constance Mirium West and Barbara Joyce West, and the West family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Gainesville, Florida.
Edwy Arthur West was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified. Ada Mary West, Constance Mirium West and Barbara Joyce West all managed to board lifeboat No. 10, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |