TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - TROUTT, Miss Edwina Celia
- Age: 27
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th June, 1884
- Place of Residence: Bath, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 34218
- Price Of Ticket: £10 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-101
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Auburndale, Massachusetts
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 16
- Location Buried: Holy Cross Cemetery Culver City Los Angeles County California, U.S.A.
Edwina Celia Troutt died on the 3rd December, 1984, and she was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery Culver City Los Angeles County California, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |