TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BEANE, Mr Edward
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 19th November, 1879
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2908
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: White Haven Memorial Park Pittsford, Monroe County, New York, U.S.A.
Edward Beane died on 24th October, 1948, and was buried in White Haven Memorial Park Pittsford, Monroe County, New York, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Ethel Beane, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |