TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - KENT, Mr Edward Austin
- Age: 58
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th February, 1854
- Place of Residence: Buffalo, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11771
- Price Of Ticket: £29 14s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-37
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Buffalo, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 258
- Location Buried: Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York, U.S.A.
Edward Austin Kent was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified, and buried in Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |