TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CHIBNALL, Mrs Edith Martha Bowerman
- Age: 47
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 27th February, 1864
- Place of Residence: Sussex, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113505
- Price Of Ticket: £55 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-33
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Cleveland, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Hastings Cemetery and Crematorium, Hastings, East Sussex, England
Edith Martha Bowerman Chibnall was traveling with her daughter, Elsie Edith Bowerman, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912. Edith Martha Bowerman Chibnall was bound for Cleveland, Ohio, whilst Elsie Edith Bowerman was bound for New York City, New York.
Edith Martha Bowerman Chibnall died on the 8th October, 1953, and she was buried in Hastings Cemetery and Crematorium, Hastings, East Sussex, England.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |