TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - GIBSON, Miss Dorothy Winifred
- Age: 22
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 17th May, 1889
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 112378
- Price Of Ticket: £59 8s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 7
- Location Buried: Saint Germain-en-Laye Old Communal Cemetery, Yvelines Ile-de-France Region, France
Dorothy Winifred Gibson was traveling with her mother, Pauline Caroline Gibson, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Dorothy Winifred Gibson was a model and actress, appearing in many silent movies of the era, including 'Saved From The Titanic', which she part wrote, and was screened just one month after the Titanic disaster.
Dorothy Winifred Gibson died on 17th February, 1946, and was buried in Saint Germain-en-Laye Old Communal Cemetery, Yvelines Ile-de-France Region, France.
- Dorothy Winifred Gibson
- Pauline Caroline Gibson
- Gibson, Dorothy - Death Certificate
- Phil Gowan - Saga Of The Gibson Women
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |