TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - WILLARD, Miss Constance
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 6th June, 1890
- Place of Residence: Duluth, Minnesota
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113795
- Price Of Ticket: £26 11s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Duluth, Minnesota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Evergreen Memorial Park and Mausoleum, Riverside, Riverside County, California, U.S.A.
Constance Willard died on the 25th April, 1964, and she was buried in Evergreen Memorial Park and Mausoleum, Riverside, Riverside County, California, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |