TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - COLLYER, Mrs Charlotte Annie
- Age: 31
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1st October, 1880
- Place of Residence: Hampshire, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 31921
- Price Of Ticket: £26 5s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Payette, Idaho
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Non Cemetery Location
Charlotte Annie Collyer was traveling with her husband, Harvey Collyer, and their daughter, Marjorie Charlotte Collyer. The Collyer family boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Payette, Idaho.
Charlotte Annie Collyer died in 1914, and she was buried in a non cemetery location, somewhere in England.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |