TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - THOMAS, Mr Charles R'ad
- Age: 31
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1881
- Place of Residence: Hardine, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2621
- Price Of Ticket: £6 8s 9d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Charles R'ad Thomas was traveling with his sister, Thamine Thomas, and his nephew, Assad Alexander Thomas, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.
Thamine Thomas managed to board lifeboat No. 14, whilst her son, Assad Alexander Thomas, unknown to her, had been handed to Edwina Celia Troutt by Charles R'ad Thomas, and taken aboard lifeboat No. 16. Charles R'ad Thomas was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |