TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - STENGEL, Mr Charles Emil Henry
- Age: 54
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 19th November, 1857
- Place of Residence: Newark, New Jersey
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11778
- Price Of Ticket: £55 8s 10d
- Cabin Number: C-116
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Newark, New Jersey
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 1
- Location Buried: Fairmount Cemetery, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Charles Emil Henry Stengel died on the 19th April, 1914, and he was buried in Fairmount Cemetery, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Annie May Stengel, is also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |