TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - DAHL, Mr Charles Edward
- Age: 45
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 22nd July, 1866
- Place of Residence: Adelaide, Australia
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 7598
- Price Of Ticket: £8 1s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Fingal, North Dakota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Unknown
Charles Edward Dahl boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Fingal, North Dakota.
Charles Edward Dahl managed to board lifeboat No. 15, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Charles Edward Dahl died on the 13th February, 1933, and he is buried in an unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |