TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - WILLIAMS, Mr Charles Duane
- Age: 51
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1861
- Place of Residence: Geneva, Switzerland
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17597
- Price Of Ticket: £61 7s 7d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Radnor, Pennsylvania
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Richard Norris Williams managed to board lifeboat Collapsible A, and survived the sinking, however, Charles Duane Williams was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
The memory of Charles Duane Williams is remembered with a memorial in Old Saint David Church Cemetery, Wayne, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that his son, Richard Norris Williams, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |