TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CROSBY, Mrs Catherine Elizabeth
- Age: 65
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th October, 1847
- Place of Residence: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 5735
- Price Of Ticket: £71 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-22
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5/No. 7
- Location Buried: Graceland Cemetery, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Catherine Elizabeth Crosby was traveling with her husband, Edward Gifford Crosby, together with their daughter, Harriette Rebecca Crosby, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Catherine Elizabeth Crosby and Harriette Rebecca Crosby both managed to board lifeboat No. 5, and they were both later transferred to lifeboat No. 7 during the night , and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Catherine Elizabeth Crosby died on 29th July, 1920, and was buried in Graceland Cemetery, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, U.S.A., the same place that her husband, Edward Gifford Crosby, and daughter, Harriette Rebecca Crosby, are also buried.
- Catherine Elizabeth Crosby
- Edward Gifford Crosby
- Harriette Rebecca Crosby
- Crosby, Catherine - Death Certificate
- Crosby, Harriett - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |