TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BROWN, Mrs Caroline Lane
- Age: 59
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th July, 1852
- Place of Residence: Belmont, Massachusetts
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11769
- Price Of Ticket: £51 9s 7d
- Cabin Number: C-101
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Belmont, Massachusetts
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible D
- Location Buried: Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Charlotte Appleton and Malvina Helen Cornell both managed to board lifeboat No. 2, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Caroline Lane Brown managed to board lifeboat Collapsible D, and also survived.
Caroline Lane Brown died on 26th June, 1928, and she was buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Charlotte Appleton
- Caroline Lane Brown
- Malvina Helen Cornell
- Appleton, Charlotte - Death Certificate
- Brown, Caroline - Death Certificate
- Cornell, Helen - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |