TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - BONNELL, Miss Caroline
- Age: 30
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 3rd April, 1882
- Place of Residence: Youngstown, Ohio
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 36928
- Price Of Ticket: £164 17s 4d
- Cabin Number: C-7
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Youngstown, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 8
- Location Buried: Highland Park Cemetery, Highland Hills, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Elizabeth Bonnell, Caroline Bonnell, Mary Wick, and Mary Natalie Wick all managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking, but George Dennick Wick was lost, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Caroline Bonnell died on the 13th March, 1950, due to epithelioma, and she was buried in Highland Park Cemetery, Highland Hills, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |