TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JANSSON, Mr Carl Olof
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 17th May, 1890
- Place of Residence: Orebro, Finland
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 350034
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 11d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Swedeburg, Nebraska
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible A
- Location Buried: Sunrise Cemetery, Wahoo, Saunders County, Nebraska, U.S.A.
Carl Olof Jansson boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Swedeburg, Nebraska.
Carl Olof Jansson managed to board lifeboat collapsible Collapsible A, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Carl Olof Jansson died on 23rd March, 1978, as a result of a massive stroke, and was buried in Sunrise Cemetery, Wahoo, Saunders County, Nebraska, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |