TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - JONSSON, Mr Carl
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1880
- Place of Residence: Huntley, Illinois
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 350417
- Price Of Ticket: £7 17s 1d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Huntley, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried:
Carl Jonsson boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Huntley, Illinois.
Carl Jonsson managed to board lifeboat Collapsible A, and was then transferred to lifeboat No. 15 during the night.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |