TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ASPLUND, Master Carl Edgar
- Age: 5
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1907
- Place of Residence: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 347077
- Price Of Ticket: £21 7s 9d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Carl Edgar Asplund was traveling with his parents, Carl Oscar Vilhelm Gustafsson Asplund and Selma Augusta Emilia Asplund, and the couple's four other children, Filip Oscar Asplund, Edvin Rojj Felix Asplund, Clarence Gustaf Hugo Asplund and Lillian Gertud Asplund. The Asplund family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Worcester, Massachusetts.
The Asplund family had lived in Worcester, Massachusetts for many years, and then the family had moved back to Sweden for a couple of years, and were emigrating for a second time.
Of the whole Asplund family, there were just 3 survivors, Selma Augusta Emilia Asplund, Edvin Rojj Felix Asplund, and Lillian Gertud Asplund, who all managed to board lifeboat No. 4.
Carl Oscar Vilhelm Gustafsson Asplund, Filip Oscar Asplund, Clarence Gustaf Hugo Asplund and Carl Edgar Asplund were all lost in the sinking, and only the body of Carl Oscar Vilhelm Gustafsson Asplund was recovered and identified.
- Carl Edgar Asplund
- Carl Oscar Vilhelm Gustafsson Asplund
- Clarence Gustaf Hugo Asplund
- Edvin Rojj Felix Asplund
- Filip Oscar Asplund
- Lillian Gertud Asplund
- Selma Augusta Emilia Asplund
- Asplund, Felix - Death Certificate
- Asplund, Selma - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |