TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - MULVIHILL, Miss Bridget Elizabeth
- Age: 24
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 10th September, 1886
- Place of Residence: Providence, Rhode Island
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 382653
- Price Of Ticket: £7 15s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Providence, Rhode Island
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Saint Francis Cemetery, Pawtucket, Providence County, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
Bridget Elizabeth Mulvihill died on the 15th Octoober, 1959, and she was buried in Saint Francis Cemetery, Pawtucket, Providence County, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |