TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - HANNAH, Mr Borak
- Age: 27
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 10th April, 1885
- Place of Residence: Hardine, Lebanon
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2663
- Price Of Ticket: £7 4s 7d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Port Huron, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 15
- Location Buried: Mount Hope Cemetery, Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Borak Hannah died on the 2nd February, 1952, and he was buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |