TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - VAN BILLIARD, Mr Austin Blyler
- Age: 35
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th February, 1877
- Place of Residence: Cape Town, South Africa
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 851
- Price Of Ticket: £14 10s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 255
- Location Buried: Union Cemetery, Whitemarsh, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Austin Blyler Van Billiard was traveling with his two sons, James William Von Billiard and Walter John Van Billiard, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to North Wales, Pennsylvania.
Austin Blyler Van Billiard, James William Von Billiard, and Walter John Van Billiard were all lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and the bodies of Austin Blyler Van Billiard and Walter John Van Billiard were recovered and identified.
Austin Blyler Van Billiard was buried in Union Cemetery, Whitemarsh, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same location that his son, Walter John Van Billiard, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |