TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - OLSEN, Master Artur Karl
- Age: 9
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 6th February, 1903
- Place of Residence: Trondheim, Norway
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17368
- Price Of Ticket: £3 3s 5d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Royal Palm South Cemetery, Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida, U.S.A.
Artur Karl Olsen died on the 1st January, 1975, and he was buried in Royal Palm South Cemetery, Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |