TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - NEWELL, Mr Arthur Webster
- Age: 58
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 30th January, 1854
- Place of Residence: Lexington, Massachusetts
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 35273
- Price Of Ticket: £113 5s 6d
- Cabin Number: D-48
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Lexington, Massachusetts
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 122
- Location Buried: Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Arthur Webster Newell was traveling with his two daughters, Madeleine Newell and Marjorie Anne Newell, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Lexington, Massachusetts.
Madeleine Newell and Marjorie Anne Newell both managed to board lifeboat No. 6, and survived the sinking of Titanic, but Arthur Webster Newell was lost in the sinking, but his body was recovered and identified.
Arthur Webster Newell was buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A., the same place that his two daughters, Madeleine Newell and Marjorie Anne Newell were also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |