TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - DEL CARLO, Mrs Argene
- Age: 24
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 6th November, 1887
- Place of Residence: Lucca, Italy
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2167
- Price Of Ticket: £27 14s 5d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Chicago, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 11
- Location Buried: Unknown Location
Argene Del Carlo, who was pregnant, was traveling with her husband, Sebastiano Del Carlo, and they boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Chicago, Illinois.
Argene Del Carlo died on 8th October,1970, and was buried in Italy at an unknown location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |